Mars Candy, Variety

3 Musketeers. Starburst Fruit Chews - original - natural & artificial flavors. Snickers Brand. Twix. 40-80 calories per pack. What's inside: 40 to 80 calories (2% to 4% DV) per pack. 3 Musketeers Brand: what's inside - per Fun Size pack: 70 calories (4% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 10 g sugars (no DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Starburst Original Fruit Chews: what's inside - per Fun Size pack: 40 calories (2% DV); 1 g total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 6 g sugars (no DV defined); 0 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Snickers Brand: what's inside - per Fun Size pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 9 g sugars (no DV defined); 40 mg sodium (2% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Twix Brand: what's inside - per Minis piece: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 8 g sugars (no DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. 3 Musketeers Brand: 6 g fat per 45 g serving vs 11.5 g average for leading chocolate brands.