Snickers Fun Size Variety Pack

Snickers® Brand Fun Size™ Variety Perfect for snacking! Original. Peanut butter. Almond. Snickers, fun size. Snickers, peanut butter, Squared®, fun size. Snickers, almond, fun size. What's inside. Calories 80 to 130, 4% to 7% DV per pack. Snickers® brand Fun Size® peanut butter squared bars: What's inside... per Fun Size® pack. Calories 130, 7% DV. Total fat 7g, 11% DV. Sat. fat 3g, 15% DV. Sugars 12g. Sodium 75mg, 3% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. Snickers® brand Fun Size® almond bars: What's inside... per Fun Size® pack. Calories 90, 5% DV. Total fat 4g, 6% DV. Sat. fat 1.5g, 8% DV. Sugars 11g. Sodium 40mg, 2% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. Snickers® brand Fun Size® bars: What's inside... per Fun Size® pack.Calories 80, 4% DV. Total fat 4g, 6% DV. Sat. fat 1.5g, 8% DV. Sugars 9g. Sodium 40mg, 2% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. Mars Real Chocolate®. snickers.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0702 or visit us at www.snickers.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. ®/TM trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated.